Parent and Teacher Association
The parent and teacher association at CETNS works with the principal, staff and board of management to build effective co-operation and partnership between home and school.
The parent and teacher association (PTA) at CETNS have mechanisms in place whereby the views of the parents and pupils on matters relating to the school are heard.
All parents of pupils at CETNS are members of the PTA and are invited to attend the monthly meetings. The parents and teachers association elect a committee who manage the responsibilities of the parent association on behalf of all the parents.
The following are some of the activities in which our PTA have been involved with:
- Organising information/social events for parents
- Providing support/organisational input to major school events
- Channelling parents views on school policy issues and initiatives to the Principal/Board of Management
- Contributing to school newsletter
- Helping to organise extra curricular activities for the children in our school
- Organising Fund Raising Events for the school
If you would like to contact the PTA at Castaheany ETNS please email email@example.com.